Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply
AM Bread Baker (full-time, 3am starting shift)
- Daily bake off of our pastries, breads, and viennoiseries with a 3AM starting time.
- Daily production of all bread orders; including but not limited to mixing, shaping, and baking of doughs and viennoiseries.
- Assist in kitchen organization, equipment maintenance and cleanliness.
- Daily check of pars and quality.
- Fulfill orders for deliveries given by Head Bread Baker and Bread Sous Chef.
- Punctuality is a must for this 3AM bake-off shift position.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- 1 year or more experience in pastry, savory, or bread production.
- Knowledge of lamination and previous use of bakery equipment preferred.
- Must maintain a high level of cleanliness and be aware of all food safety standards (must have Illinois' food handler's certificate).
- Must have a flexible schedule including the ability to work on holidays.
- A great attitude, an eagerness to learn, and passion for bread baking.